- 300 Mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids Epa & Dha
- 1 G Fish Oil
- 10 Calories
- Easy To Swallow Softgels
- Enteric Coated To Eliminate Fishy Aftertaste
- Supports Heart/Joints/Overall Health
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 softgels, up to 3 times daily, with meals.
Warnings: CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATIONS OR ARE UNDER A PHYSICIAN’S CARE FOR A MEDICAL CONDITION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PREGNANT OR NURSING. NOT FOR USE BY THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements such as ON Fish Oil Softgels. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
Why Fish Oil?
- Supports healthy heart function: Fish oil decreases the risk of heart disease and stroke by lowering unhealthy high triglyceride levels and helping reduce symptoms of depression, hypertension, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Aids joint flexibility and skin conditions: Fish oil aids joint flexibility and prevents joint pain, arthritis, and chronic skin ailments like eczema.
- Promotes cell production: Fish oil is known to increase energy levels, ease inflammation, improve mental health, and lengthen life.
- Promotes weight loss: Fish oil intake has also been associated with aiding the body in weight loss.
- Improves female health: Fish oil improves fertility and pregnancy.
1 ) WHAT IS FISH OIL?
Fish oil is prepared from raw fish as it enters the processing plant and is cut into pieces and cooked by steam. The cooked mass of fish is then pressed or centrifuged to separate the fat-free dry solids and the liquid (oil & water).
2 ) HOW DOES IT WORK?
The two key omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA are present in abundance in fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, and sardines.
3 ) WHY DO I NEED FISH OIL?
Fish oil is needed for supporting healthy heart function, joint flexibility, and cell production.
4 ) DOES IT HAVE ANY SIDE-EFFECTS?
Fish oil is most likely safe for most people when taken by mouth in low doses (3 grams or less per day). However, taking high doses of fish oil may raise some safety concerns like keeping the blood from clotting and increasing the chances of bleeding. Some people who are allergic to seafood such as fish might also be allergic to fish oil supplements. Patients suffering from bipolar disorder, liver disease, depression, diabetes, familial adenomatous polyposis, high blood pressure, HIV/AIDS and other immunity depressing conditions, an implanted defibrillator are also at risk for side effects.
5 ) WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE FISH OIL?
It is best when taken with meals.
6 ) HOW MUCH FISH OIL DO I NEED?
A healthy individual needs around 0.5 grams of omega-3 in the form of EPA and DHA per 10 pounds of body weight for healthy individuals.
Maintaining the highest standards of quality since 1986, Optimum Nutrition (ON) is the most trusted fitness supplement brand that provides you with a comprehensive line of powdered, bar, tablet, capsule, and ready to drink products. ON has a customer centric approach - every ingredient is chosen carefully, tested and retested for compliance, quality assured by daily inspections of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) compliant facilities, certified for Sport by NSF.