- 25G Protein
- 5.5G BCAA'S
- 2.7G L-Leucine
- Fast Digesting And Absorbing
- Gluten Free
Add 1 scoop (included) to 6-8 oz. of water, juice or milk.
Elite 100% Whey Protein
- Fast Digesting
- Fast Absorbing
- Banned Substance Tested
- Gluten Free
WHY ELITE 100% WHEY?
Whether you’re preparing for a hard workout, recovering from intense training in the gym or simply looking to increase your protein intake, Elite 100% Whey Protein is the perfect anytime protein. Make the most of your workouts with Elite 100% Whey Protein. Each serving of Elite 100% Whey Protein is packed with 25 grams of high-quality, fast-digesting and absorbing whey protein, including whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and whey peptides to support even the most rigorous athletic and fitness goals.
- 25g of high-quality whey protein per serving.
- 5.5g of BCAA’s proven to help build muscle and aid in recovery.
- 2.7g of Leucine to support the activation of Muscle Protein Synthesis.
1 ) WHAT IS WHEY?
Whey protein is a by-product of the process of cheese-making. It is the most popular form of protein as whey protein are a fast-digesting protein which stimulates protein synthesis. It provides the chain of essential amino acids which are necessary to eliminate the catabolism effect on the body and maintain the metabolism of the body.
2 ) TYPES OF WHEY
Whey protein is available in 3 different forms. Let us understand the difference between them.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: It is the least processed and the cheapest form of whey protein. It contains 70-80% protein and some amount of lactose and fats. As they are least processed, they are rich in beneficial nutrients found in whey naturally.
- Whey Protein Isolate: It is a processed form of whey protein which contains 90% or higher protein and fewer amounts of lactose and fats. Hence, it is the best form of whey for those who are looking for more protein and fewer carbs.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: It is pre-digested and absorbed rapidly. Due to its high absorption quality, they are high in price compared to whey protein concentrate and isolates.
3 ) DO I NEED WHEY PROTEIN?
The need for whey protein arises when a person is not able to satisfy the protein needs from regular meals. Whey protein is less in fat, easily digested, and high in dietary protein which can help you to meet the protein RDA.
4 ) DO THEY HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Excess of everything is harmful. Whey protein, when taken as per the recommended servings, are safe for adults while an overdose can cause side effects such as bloating, increased bowel, nausea, thirst, and fatigue.
5 ) IS IT VEGETARIAN?
Yes, whey protein is derived from milk. Hence, it is vegetarian.
6 ) WHEN CAN I CONSUME IT?
It is best to consume it first thing in the morning or immediately after the workout for the maximum result.
7 ) WILL I GAIN WEIGHT OR LOSE MUSCLE IF I STOP TAKING WHEY PROTEIN?
No, you will not lose muscle or gain weight after discontinuing whey protein provided that you continue meeting your protein RDA & daily caloric needs.
Founded in 1994, Dymatize produces products that are derived from high-quality, pure, intact proteins that are GMP certified and qualify the quality and safety standards. Dymatize products are scientifically tested with established athletes at world class training facilities making it their preferred supplement brand that produces no amino spiking.