- Primary Source: Whey Protein Isolate
- 24 Gram Premium Protein
- 5 Grams Naturally Occuring BCAA
- Low Fat Low Sugar & Low Carbs
- Cleanest Protein With Zero Fillers
- Helps In Repairing & Recovering Muscles
1 ) WHAT IS WHEY?
Whey protein is a by-product of the process of cheese-making. It is the most popular form of protein as whey protein are a fast-digesting protein which stimulates protein synthesis. It provides the chain of essential amino acids which are necessary to eliminate the catabolism effect on the body and maintain the metabolism of the body.
2 ) TYPES OF WHEY
Whey protein is available in 3 different forms. Let us understand the difference between them.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: It is the least processed and the cheapest form of whey protein. It contains 70-80% protein and some amount of lactose and fats. As they are least processed, they are rich in beneficial nutrients found in whey naturally.
- Whey Protein Isolate: It is a processed form of whey protein which contains 90% or higher protein and fewer amounts of lactose and fats. Hence, it is the best form of whey for those who are looking for more protein and fewer carbs.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate: It is pre-digested and absorbed rapidly. Due to its high absorption quality, they are high in price compared to whey protein concentrate and isolates.
3 ) DO I NEED WHEY PROTEIN?
The need for whey protein arises when a person is not able to satisfy the protein needs from regular meals. Whey protein is less in fat, easily digested, and high in dietary protein which can help you to meet the protein RDA.
4 ) DO THEY HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Excess of everything is harmful. Whey protein, when taken as per the recommended servings, are safe for adults while an overdose can cause side effects such as bloating, increased bowel, nausea, thirst, and fatigue.
5 ) IS IT VEGETARIAN?
Yes, whey protein is derived from milk. Hence, it is vegetarian.
6 ) WHEN CAN I CONSUME IT?
It is best to consume it first thing in the morning or immediately after the workout for the maximum result.
7 ) WILL I GAIN WEIGHT OR LOSE MUSCLE IF I STOP TAKING WHEY PROTEIN?
No, you will not lose muscle or gain weight after discontinuing whey protein provided that you continue meeting your protein RDA & daily caloric needs.
All Max Nutrition is obsessed with developing science, innovation, quality, and result-oriented products based on customer demands by testing and analyzing each and every batch of products. Every ingredient is checked for 100% validity and the highest grade of manufacturing for all products is maintained.