ISOPURE VS HYDROWHEY
Whey protein has become an essential stack for athletes, fitness enthusiasts as well as among the active people who are conscious about their health. It makes you fuller so you won’t feel hungry for a long time, therefore, it is considered as a healthy option for your plate. They are packed with ample amount of protein to satiate your daily requirement and so they are also considered as an on-the-go meal.
Which Whey Protein is the Best?
The food market is flooded with a variety of whey proteins but we can broadly categorize them into four kinds:
- Concentrate Whey Protein
Since it is a least processed form of whey, therefore, it is less expensive than the other forms. Although it contains whey protein, apart from that it also contains non-protein elements like fat and lactose. The latter element i.e. Lactose is found to be the root cause of many digestive issues like bloating.
- Isolate Whey Protein
This is highly processed or you can say a pure form of whey protein because the aforementioned non-protein elements have been removed. It is easily digestible and since it doesn’t contain lactose, therefore, there will be no digestive issues. The only drawback of isolate version is that it costs more than the concentrated form but it worth the price.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
This is the advanced form of isolate where it is predigested with the help of enzymes so that the complex proteins can be broken down into simple forms. All these processing of isolate make it the purest form of whey protein which can be absorbed by the body very quickly and easily but hydrolyzed whey proteins are the most expensive product in the market.
- Blend Whey Protein
You can call it a hybrid because it involves the mixture of above-mentioned forms of whey proteins. Generally, concentrate and isolate are used to form a blend.
What to Look for in a Whey Protein?
Till now you must have been familiar with the different form of whey protein but there are some tips which you must consider before purchasing a bottle of whey protein for your muscles.
- Taste of the product matters a lot because you are not going to drink whey protein if it doesn’t taste good. Isn’t it? Either your whey protein should be tasteless so that it can gel with any food item without changing its flavor or taste or it must taste good so that you can take it on regular basis.
- Your whey protein must be mixed quickly and evenly to form a shake otherwise it will take more time to get absorbed into the bloodstream.
- It must contain all essential amino acids and other important nutrients for fast repairing of your muscles at the cellular level.
- The product must be from a trustworthy manufacturer otherwise you may face health issues like indigestion and allergies.
- Price is another important factor in deciding whether the product is good for you or not. Always check if the whey protein you are looking for worth its price or not.
Let us compare two popular whey protein products in the market, Isopure vs. Hydrowhey:
This product from Nature’s best is a 100 percent isolate form of whey protein and provides you 26 grams of protein per serving. Some of the features of this amazing product are:
- It is completely natural and free of fats, carbs, lactose and other sugars.
- It doesn’t contain any fillers, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- It is unflavoured so that you can add it to your favorite recipes without worrying about changing your food taste.
- You can add it to hot or cold food and also to beverages.
- It is instantiated so it can be used anywhere and can be easily mixed.
- It is rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine, each serving contains 3024 mg of Isoleucine, 6864 mg of Leucine, 2688 mg of Valine and 4.6g of L-Glutamine.
- It has earned 8.9 rating out of 10 from its users which prove that it is highly appreciated by the users.
- Optimum Nutrition has brought this unique hydrolyzed form of whey protein to you which will rebuild your muscles quickly. Each serving contains 30 grams of proteins. Let’s have a look at its features:
- This is made from pure whey protein isolates which have removed excess fats, cholesterol, carbs, and fats.
- It contains approximately 5mg of cholesterol and 9 grams of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
- Contains ACTITOR peptides and digestive enzyme for enhanced absorption.
- It can be easily mixed with water, juice or milk and can be used pre-workout and immediately after workout.
- It has earned 9.2 rating from its users for its great taste and its effectiveness.
- You can gain muscle mass and lose body fat if you team it up with a balanced diet and regular exercise routine.
- Although both products are very effective, Hydrowhey has an upper hand over Isopure because it is pre-digested which make it more and quickly digestible product. It readily absorbs into the bloodstream and works on the muscles. So choose between them wisely according to your needs and budget.